Health Requirements

by Jan


I have question, I want move to Australia but I have daughter with Down syndrome, she is 11 years old, is this problem for the emigration process?



I cannot answer your specific question. I can only say that there are some health requirements for a visa to be granted. Check the Department of Immigration website and read the information about visas and immigration. For example you can find more details at

Read the facts and forms provided there so that you can make an informed decision about what to do next.

You can also ask a specialist in immigration. They should be able to give you advice. Visit the website of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and check whether you can find an agent in your country who is registered with MARA. Then ask your questions.

All the best with your projects.

Click here to post comments

Return to Move to Australia.

ask a question

Subscribe to
Starting in Sydney News


I keep this private